Obviously, all of us behind UK Racketlon and the 2017 English Open are biased and think everyone should come and play the best tournament of 2017, so we have decided to give you a few reasons why you should come and play.
Enter now on fir.tournamentsoftware.com
1) Olympic Facilities. The Redbridge Sports Centre was an official warm up venue for London 2012, these facilities were built specifically for Olympians to prepare for the 2012 Games. Racketlon facilities DO NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS!
2) 20% singles entry discount during March!! Make the most of this amazing offer for all players in the Men’s B-D and Ladies B-C events. Also with entry priced in pound sterling, this event is 15% cheaper than any other event on the world tour for European entries. This all makes the English Open is the cheapest SWT event on the World Tour!
3) Cheap flights and easy access. Redbridge is easily accessed by planes, trains or automobiles, Stansted and London City airports are particularly close to the venue while the Port of Dover, Eurostar and Euro-Tunnel offer very good alternative methods for getting here. There is no excuse! (Current flight options at the bottom of the page!)
4) Become a part of Racketlon history. The English Open is one of the oldest tournaments on the world tour, all the greats have won titles at this event, and don’t you want to join them?
5) Get your name in lights. No Racketlon events have a more comprehensive report than those written by James Pope. In addition to a tournament preview and (for our winners) the UK Racketlon Roll of Honour mean you can become an overnight Racketlon star.
6) See the biggest Racketlon Community for yourself. The UK had 500 individual players in 2016, we are the biggest Racketlon community in the world, why not come and see how and why that is!
7) Unique Players Party. Not usually known for producing the legendary players party’s of other events, in 2017 we are pulling out all the stops by booking tables at Bounce Ping Pong. Drink, talk and play ping pong late into the night in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.
8) An SWT Event. Get those vital ranking points ahead of this summer’s European Championships.
Copenhagen – Gatwick
Thursday 4 th May: Arrive Gatwick: 22.05 170 KR
Sunday 7 th May: Depart Gatwick: 17.35 786 KR
Copenhagen – Stansted
Thursday 4 th May: Arrive Stansted: 23.15 126 KR
Friday 5 th May: Arrive Stansted: 8.15 389 KR
Sunday 7 th May: Depart Stansted: 18.50 559 KR
Bratislava – Stansted
Friday 5 th May: Arrive Stansted: 7.50 51 Euro
Friday 5 th May: Arrive Stansted: 19.25 61 Euro
Sunday 7 th May: Depart Stansted: 19.50 61 Euro
Vienna – Gatwick
Thursday 4 th May: Arrive Gatwick: 22.45 30 Euro
Sunday 7 th May: Depart Gatwick: 17.35 61 Euro
Cologne Bonn – Stansted
Friday 5 th May: Arrive Stansted: 7.15 40 Euro
Sunday 7 th May: Depart Stansted: 20.40 80 Euro
Stuttgart – Stansted
Friday 5 th May: Arrive Stansted: 7.45 50 Euro
Sunday 7 th May: Depart Stansted: 20.20 80 Euro
Bordeaux – Gatwick
Friday 5 th May: Arrive Gatwick: 10.35 40 Euro
Sunday 7 th May: Depart Gatwick: 19.35 46 Euro